girlfriend question

ok girl story (and I guess there is a moral at the end lol):

Well, I couldn't decide if I should ask this one girl out. We've been hanging out together for some but it was always with other people so I never really got to know her too well. So I asked her to go with me to a concert (John Butler Trio) which was in a nearby city (about 2.5 hours away) so this was my chance to get to know her better and see if I liked her. It turned out by the end of the concert I liked her so much (being around her) that I suddenly felt that I might ruin a good friendship and having someone I really liked hanging out with if she turned me down. So i decided to not make a move on her that night. Well, if I made a mistake by not doing that it was clearly shown to me. A few days later (actually today lol) I found out she just started dating another guy a few days ago (a guy she had turned down spending the night of the concert with so she can chill with me instead). So there goes any chances I had of dating her for now. And the moral is.........

if you feel that you have a chance and the moment is perfect then seize the moment and f***ing ask the person out!. Chances are you won't get another chance, or at least you should assume that at the time.

ok girl story (and I guess there is a moral at the end lol):

Well, I couldn't decide if I should ask this one girl out. We've been hanging out together for some but it was always with other people so I never really got to know her too well. So I asked her to go with me to a concert (John Butler Trio) which was in a nearby city (about 2.5 hours away) so this was my chance to get to know her better and see if I liked her. It turned out by the end of the concert I liked her so much (being around her) that I suddenly felt that I might ruin a good friendship and having someone I really liked hanging out with if she turned me down. So i decided to not make a move on her that night. Well, if I made a mistake by not doing that it was clearly shown to me. A few days later (actually today lol) I found out she just started dating another guy a few days ago (a guy she had turned down spending the night of the concert with so she can chill with me instead). So there goes any chances I had of dating her for now. And the moral is.........

if you feel that you have a chance and the moment is perfect then seize the moment and f***ing ask the person out!. Chances are you won't get another chance, or at least you should assume that at the time.

Well did she know the other guy? Dude, there are so many possibilities to what she is like. Not trying to ruin her image or anything but maybe she just wanted to have sex with you. Maybe she really did like you. Maybe she just wanted a boyfriend. Maybe she knew the other guy. There's too many "maybe"s. But I think you shouldn't give up. If you really like her, you're chance will come again. That's what I believe in even though I may not be as experienced on the subject as others.

Well did she know the other guy? Dude, there are so many possibilities to what she is like. Not trying to ruin her image or anything but maybe she just wanted to have sex with you. Maybe she really did like you. Maybe she just wanted a boyfriend. Maybe she knew the other guy. There's too many "maybe"s. But I think you shouldn't give up. If you really like her, you're chance will come again. That's what I believe in even though I may not be as experienced on the subject as others.

lol i know. Sometimes i just wish girls would initiate things more often. But i understand that they want to avoid coming off as being sluts (which is obviously understandable). Had she made a move instead that night (or at least a clearer one) it would have helped me to decide a lot easier.

For a GF or for Sex? lol

GF. And I really like her too. She is a sweet heart.

Well, not really "turned down", because she likes me too. But she is going away for 3 months in a month and she told me "I want us to actually have a chance".

Ughh... I just feel like such shit right now...

Yeah, I did. And I screwed myself.

Isn't it funny? Girls who date a lot of guys are called "sluts" and lose "rep", but guys who date a lot of girls are called "players" and gain "rep".

also, the funny thing is (to me anyway) is that the guy she's dating is, I believe, her roommate and he's 26 and looks like a douche bag. I don't care if it makes me sound egotistical or narcissistic or whatever you want to call it....i am much better looking (and probably cooler lol)! haha :D

also, the funny thing is (to me anyway) is that the guy she's dating is, I believe, her roommate and he's 26 and looks like a douche bag. I don't care if it makes me sound egotistical or narcissistic or whatever you want to call it....i am much better looking (and probably cooler lol)! haha :D

I don't want to get anything started, but you shouldn't really be saying that before you talk to him. Like. A lot of my friends may have the appearance you said you have and be assholes. And a lot of guys who may not be so cool or good-looking or w/e, but they're cool. Like. There's this one senior in my grade, he looks like a stereotypical "geek" and plays pokemon during class, but he's a nice fella.

I don't want to get anything started, but you shouldn't really be saying that before you talk to him. Like. A lot of my friends may have the appearance you said you have and be assholes. And a lot of guys who may not be so cool or good-looking or w/e, but they're cool. Like. There's this one senior in my grade, he looks like a stereotypical "geek" and plays pokemon during class, but he's a nice fella.

ahh i know, it's just me showing grief over my mistakes and being jealous of him making the right choices

Back
Top Bottom