girl friend question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just go and see it? even if i was religious music would not stop me from going to see a film. No offense.

so your 17 years old and your parents dont trust you alone in a theater??
wow and i thought my ex girlfriends parents were strict when they made her be home by 10 pm

have you asked a friend or parents to drop you off and pick you up later?

no my parents trust me at the theater I just didn't think of it that way. I hate my parents wasting gas and all of that but maybe that would work out.

Music wouldn't stop you from seeing a film? Its not the music its the witch craft.

The flying around and other stuff that don't happen in real life like cats speaking english and stuff.

well if you didnt want people to have to take you places you should get your license

or you could just hang out at home i know when i didnt feel like spending money i would just make some mac n cheese and pop in a movie and thats still comsidered a date lol

sry I should have said magic, my bad.

I am no fan of the potter my self I just can't get my head around why magic would put you off from seeing a film, LOTR has tones of magic in and I am sure you have seen that.

LOTR??? not sure I have. I don't watch many movies and stuff.

I can't get my license cause I just got my permit and over here in PA you have to have your permit for 6 months I think it is and 50 hours of driving time but since I am turning 18 in the middle of the 6 months I don't need 50 hours of driving time or anything. On my birthday I can take the test to get my license so hopefully i pass.

Oh and I have money but not a lot right now. I have to pay for school and other stuff.

If you want to know her last name, saying it directly could tick her off so it's best not to do it like that. Try to sneak a look at her i.d. if you can by asking her to compare how your driver's license/permits look. Or tell her you're adding her to your cell phone contacts list and you need to know how to spell her last name. The latter is what I always do.

lord of the rings

idk never met anyone who wouldnt watch a movie because of magic

what about movies like star wars? or what about games with monsters and what not?

not trying to offend im just curious

At the old school I went to...christian school...fundies here in texas all think HP is evil.

Yet, most of them watch Cindarella, Snow White, Pinnoccio, ect...all have magic, too, and its really -exactly- the same. People who have never read harry potter, however, enjoy talking about bad it is...

I don't see what's wrong with watching movies with things you don't "believe" in...I mean, do you believe there's really some land somewhere where Jerry and Elaine hang out? Or where Ninja's are turned into mutants and fight crime?

Its just imagination...the people who watch it don't "believe" it, either, they have enjoy watching it. Its fantasy.

I am a Christian and have never seen the first Harry Potter movie, and have no desire to do so. The main thing with them is that it makes being a witch/warlock a cool thing, a powerful thing. While the stuff seen in the movie is purely Tinseltown magic, there are real world witches and warlocks in the world... but let's leave that subject where it is.

I very seldom go to movies, and my wife will not go, period... personal conviction on her part. We rent movies, though. I will go see a movie that I really want to see, like the X-Men movies, LOTR, and such.

Actually, LOTR is based loosely on the bible. Tolkien was a Christian, and wanted to convey the story in his own fashion.

As to your problem Norcent... check out her time card at work. Or use Jorsoft's suggestion. I can't believe you'd go out with someone when you don't even know their full name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom