Getting yourself anything for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitestick said:
don't click the little baka's link, in case you haven't noticed he is banned. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK

Wouldn't it be smart to edit the post so there is no link for people to click...

Buying myself a E6400 + 8800GTX for Christmas.

Crysalis said:
Bum - you may wanna wait on that HSF... my friend and I have that same processor. I have the 110w and he has the 89w. Mine idle's at 40c while his idles at 18c all with stock HSF. Order from newegg and you SHOULD get the 89w. When you get the processor, if the stepping is ADA4400DAA6CD, then you have the 110w. If it is ADV4400DAA6CD, then you have the MUCH cooler 89w.

Yeah I saw the 89w version later after I posted this. I'll either get that or a 170 opty (same price). Lol I haven't been looking around lately. :eek:

I'll take it up in the hardware section.

I got myself a kitchen knife set.

man%20with%20knives.jpg

The boss's wife thinks it's cute too. :p

bum said:
Yeah I saw the 89w version later after I posted this. I'll either get that or a 170 opty (same price). Lol I haven't been looking around lately. :eek:

I'll take it up in the hardware section.

Yea... if you get the 4400, just make sure you get the 89w. Tigerdirect has them cheap, but they are the 110w (Which is why i got my 110). I really really wish i had the 89w

some guy I know is selling me his ASUS EN7950GX2 for 150 bucks.

I always buy myself stuff anyway though, haha. Year-round giftmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom