Getting my images to appear on google image

Speedeu11

Beta member
Hi, I am new here. I am looking for help on how to get images I've posted on picasa, flickr, and linkedin to appear on a google image search of my name. I've read around and I can't quite understand what people are saying about this topic. I've not very savvy when it comes to html coding or any of that other stuff... in plain speak how do I do this and is it possible to get the google image results to happen relatively quickly.. i.e. in 24 hours?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to private message me! I really need help on this topic and would consider paying someone if they could help me out with this task and another related task...

The idea is actually extremely simple. You link from your blog (or your website), to your Google Profile and then, you link from your Google Profile back to your blog. This reciprocal linking verifies that the owner of that Google Profile is also the (or an) author on that blog. If you own a multi authored blog it works too. You just need your bloggers to link from their Google Profile, to their author page on your blog. Once that process is completed, a circle is created, allowing Google to confidently identity you as the rightful author of your own work, in their search results. This should resolve your issue on the other hand you can also check Google instructions on the same subject. Alternatively you could search for some web tools that could help at webtoolson.com

This may help..Google's crawlers must be able to define a blog, website, and images by the code behind the scenes. For images to be indexed properly there should be a Title and alt attributions. (alt tag). This will define the image and Google will index according to the keywords in the definition. I hope this helps, please reach out to me if you'd like more information.

Back
Top Bottom