Getting deleted pictures back

AMDpwnz0r

In Runtime
Is there a free program i can download to retrieve pictures i have deleted in the past? Thanks

Recover my files is what you want , it can bring back photos from a formatted disc, i think is available for trial or try torrent sites

TuneUp Utilities 2007 or at least did until i got vista. They are releasing a patch to make it work with vista soon tho. Anyway i used the file recovery utility that come with it and it worked very well, i didnt get all my photos back but most of them. :) hope this helped

Depends on what you deleted them from, how long it's been and if any writing has been done to the media since.

Like for instance, if you want to recover pics from a camera's memory card and you haven't taken any pictures since, it's very likely that you'll get all or most of your pics back. But if it's on the hard drive of your pc, good luck with even getting any back. If it hasn't been that long and you haven't installed anything you might get lucky and get a few back.

I recently recoverd some pictures from my boss' digital camera that were accidentally deleted using Active Undelete, it costs money but it works great.

Back
Top Bottom