Getting A Team

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Hello there I would like to ask of you if anyone would want to make a little side project, example like a website devoted to games maybe or a forum and if it goes down well we could host it and get a monthly Package... we would need a graphic Artist and people who are good with Java and HTML I am alright at HTML but I am still learning.... Anyone Interested :)

eh i was interested in making something like that, we could use my server which i already use for 6 websites. I still have a few MYSQL databases left.

^Mike^ said:
eh i was interested in making something like that, we could use my server which i already use for 6 websites. I still have a few MYSQL databases left.
same i got a linux host right now with 6 open mysqls, i'm alright with php, and excellent with html. If you need help let me know, only downside is my server lease expires end of this month, or the next, i forget. :D

jtom617 said:
same i got a linux host right now with 6 open mysqls, i'm alright with php, and excellent with html. If you need help let me know, only downside is my server lease expires end of this month, or the next, i forget. :D
heh heh, i'll be having my server for awhile

Back
Top Bottom