getting a car loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to get a new car right now and I am finding it very difficult. I don't have any credit at the moment and I'm unable to get a car loan. I'm looking at going through a first time buyer program. The only catch is that the car has to be brand new, so unfortunately I will be paying over $400.00/MO. That is if they even give me the loan even after I give them a down payment.

don't listen to atomic tofu, if microsoft made a car he would sell everything just to have one. :p

and fade, do you have a job with steady income? cause if you do, you can get your parents/family to co-sign the loan which will give you better rates depending on their credit situation.

nah, I'd buy any car that is like a box on wheels...hence my 2k6 scion xb
I like those little smart cars too
smart USA - open your mind to the car that challenges the status quo

also like the little mini coopers, but they need a little better gas mileage for being so small ;)

i'm one of those very few guys around who doesn't have much machismo...so cars are like no issue, just gas mileage and if I can afford it :p

maybe eating too much soy/tofu and having too much estrogen? eh, maybe :D

as an aside, I always thought the el caminos were one of the horrible cars of the us...then they had some little resurgance, but still...horrible....but if you like mullets and the like, the el camino is your cup of tea :)

just looked at some pics on wiki...didn't America make fun of these for a while? Like maybe 10 years ago? If so...I'll agree with the large segment that did, hehe

ugh, that's a horrible looking car (don't mind me :D)

have you recently cried while watching the notebook? if so, you need to go see some strippers, and get crunk. (yeh white kid just used crunk. )

dont watch it, not sure what it is, i have no issues with shedding a tear for a movie ;) go watch grave of the fireflies

typing with one hand...

ew strippers
no drugs

:D

I cant say that i have a steady income because i work in my own business.

its called Game Rage: Buy, Sell, Trade Video Games
ive only had it open since thursday so i dont know what my incomes going to be, i know that ive made enough right now to pay my bills for the week but i still have to worry about keeping my shelves stocked so i dont know how much money is going to go in my pocket each month

hmm. well i would say a loan is a bit risky since you're just opening your own business i would say get your business under way, then take out a loan.

yeah, i would expect that you're parents credit is down the tubes at this point, so a relative with relatively (lol) good credit would be your best bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom