General talk about 24 the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch it. Didn't like Season 5 too much. It was ok... Too many "stupid" plot twists and holes.

I am watching re-runs of Season 2 now. Didn't watch it when it aired 3 years ago since I didn't watch 24 back then. THAT season is amazing!

I don't sit down and watch it, but my wife and daughter are addicted. I usually get a play by play from my wife.

We have every episode... seasons 1-3 on DVD, seasons 4 and 5 were downloaded each week, then burned off as AVI files onto DVDs.

Just before each new season starts, my wife and daughter do their own marathon and watch every episode just before the new season starts.

Oh, for what it's worth... Keifer Sutherland signed on for three more seasons. He said he may or may not be IN the show, but he will be producing it for sure (it all depends on the writers whether or not he stays).

Keifer Sutherland was in one of Baltimore's most popular music stores last night promoting his new band :) I'm a fan of the show and wish that I would been in the area to catch him, but wasn't. :(

Yeah I watch it, I've seen all of season 4 and 5, and I plan on renting the DVDs of the previous seasons sometime soon.

I don't really like dramas that much... I'm more into informational TV.
Liek Discovery, History, TLC, The Military Channel... etc...

But I do spend a lot of time on comedy central... got laugh after you learn... And sometimes I'll put on MTV to see what hot chick they have crying on some reality show... lol

HAVOC2k5 said:
MTV to see what hot chick they have crying on some reality show... lol

Oh god dont get me started on reality television:rolleyes:

I love comedy central though.....

Dave chappele is the man....and his movie half baked is so funny:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom