General Gaming and Hockey

ajacks13

The OGH
Now that football season is over here in Tampa, I am so excited about the Lightnings chances this year. As long as our goalie stays healthy, we can go pretty far.

I really like Tampa's two rookie forwards Johnson and Palat. This may come as a shocker to you all, but I'm in a deep fantasy hockey dynasty league... you never saw that one coming, I'm sure of it!

Anyway, my point is that I picked both of them up mid-season last year and ended up hanging onto them as keepers as both were finalists for rookie of the year. They aren't off to the same hot streak that they went on last year, but they still look sharp.

Combine that with Stamkos who always seems to go bonkers and some nice depth on their forward lines, they can certainly make some noise. Their biggest weakness is their defense, they have a couple of paper clips and a cool ranch dorito manning the blue line.

Last edited:
I really like Tampa's two rookie forwards Johnson and Palat. This may come as a shocker to you all, but I'm in a deep fantasy hockey dynasty league... you never saw that one coming, I'm sure of it!

Anyway, my point is that I picked both of them up mid-season last year and ended up hanging onto them as keepers as both were finalists for rookie of the year. They aren't off to the same hot streak that they went on last year, but they still look sharp.

Combine that with Stamkos who always seems to go bonkers and some nice depth on their forward lines, they can certainly make some noise. Their biggest weakness is their defense, they have a couple of paper clips and a cool ranch dorito manning the blue line.

Tyler Johnson is hella good too and we got Victor Hedman, that guy is rock solid. Our defense is much improved this year.

Back
Top Bottom