general elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't vote. Never have, never will.

1. I'm too lazy to register to vote.
2. I don't want to be part of it.
3. I just don't care.

yes i was re-registering my license and on the back of it was a voter reg form, so i said why not. I'm excited to vote this is my first time

I'd like to vote, but with all the commercials bashing eachother and whatnot its really hard to get a neutral view of things and pick a candidate. I'll definitly vote for a president, but I might skip this one.

bum, all elections are going to be like this with the negative ads and whatnot. It's up to the voter to research each candidate and their positions.
Anyways, I'm excited to vote because this will be my first time. As a citizen of a democratic nation (republic technicaly but you know what i mean) it's my duty. Besides, I've been unsatisfied with the direction of my country for a long time and now I can be a part of bringing change.

I'm a Canadian adult, but their election isn't this year.

And I would just vote for the most popular guy.

i'll be voting, and I'm excited to. i'm always excited to vote. it's a unique priviledge that many people in this world don't get. use or lose it, i say. the more people that vote, the closer to democratic the election is.

in my opinion, if you're old enough to vote but don't, you have NO right to b*tch and moan about the issues.

molsen said:
in my opinion, if you're old enough to vote but don't, you have NO right to b*tch and moan about the issues.
Exactly. You have the power to change it so you've no reason to complain if you don't exercise your right to vote.

I've already voted in early voting. Today was the last day for it, anyway.

Except for a couple of local elections, I haven't missed an opportunity to cast my ballot. I may be one person, but I can go and vote and live up to the freedoms that have been purchased for me.

I hate all the negative ads, too. But that's what today's politics use. They didn't always, though.

While there way not be a perfect candidate, I can vote for the ones who stand closest to where I stand, be they popular or not.

Thats what people keep telling me, but lets face it, just because people say they are going to do one thing doesn't mean $#^&, hence why I'm looking for a more neutral place to read about and pick someone. I don't like going to a candidates site, because they only list their pros and hide their cons, and the ads just **** me off, because they're just using the **** of the world to unfairly persuade us.

Where does everyone go to read up on it all???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom