Geico Commercial Song.

never gotten any viruses from limewire. guess i dont download the "great remix" or those other exe's that are 40kb that come up on every search no matter what...not like i USE limewire :p

never gotten any viruses from limewire. guess i dont download the "great remix" or those other exe's that are 40kb that come up on every search no matter what...not like i USE limewire :p
You know what made me stop using limewire? the 134.1KB file that said something like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, I did however go to efreesomething.com they have notebook computers for free" and etc. Also, the movies were too risky to download... On top of that I only have free virus protection.

The only downloading I ever do is from demonoid.com, they have alot of ISO's.

Limewire is actually great for music as long as you know how to use it. If you go around downloading "songs" that are 23 kB exe's, you're going to have some serious problems. Ares is better for more novice users IMO, but I have found it to be slower.

Torrents are designed for larger files, which makes them awesome for movies, whole CDs, games, etc. Demonoid is good, mininova is also probably one of the safest torrent sites.

Back
Top Bottom