GeForce 1050 Ti boot loop?

Wait are you running Windows 10? If so, disable Windows Update then run DDU in safe mode, after that boot into regular mode and try to install the Nvidia drivers. Windows could be trying to install a different driver after you install the latest one causing an error.

GeForce experience doesn't do anything (that I know of) no matter what method I use to install drivers it just has the same results no matter what. I am running windows 7 and have already tried those steps anyways :/

I've started fresh a few times and tried every combination of the advanced options same problem every time

Wait are you running Windows 10? If so, disable Windows Update then run DDU in safe mode, after that boot into regular mode and try to install the Nvidia drivers. Windows could be trying to install a different driver after you install the latest one causing an error.

There's a bunch of versions with different release dates for the gtx 1050 64 bit OS, but I've been using the most recent version l each time I try to install (I've used the files that came with it via CD a couple times). What would you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom