Geeks.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightdaemon

Beta member
A caution to anyone who purchase from Geeks.com

You ever wonder why their prices are so good? It's because they swindle people like me. I regularly fill out the post purchase surveys. I know it is usually a waste of time, but I like to believe that I am making some sort of contribution. This time I was, financially. The company that I filled out the survey with was given my credit card information (Something that was in the fine print on the website) and began making charges to my credit card.

In Geeks.com and Reservation Rewards benifit, everything was conducted legally. Immorally to be sure, but legally. I personally will never purchase from Geeks.com again. My only warning to you is to be careful about them.

Scanning for topics related to Building, Buying, Upgrading for General PCs ....................ERROR

I didn't even know that they had surveys like that on Geeks. I bought a barebones system from them before and they were just fine, I've never had any problems. I'll review products and such but I never bother with the surveys.
Clearly the only reason you've signed up for this forum is to bash Geeks.com nothing else. I'm sure you made a similar post on every forum you've come across...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom