Geekiest tatoo ever

What an idiot getting binary code tatooed to themsevles. He'll hate it when he gets older and no I don't mean 25 as older.

pfff and ur saying those with a fluffy chinese dragon or a macho manely bizare senseless shape on their arm would regret it less.

It doesnt to me seem like the kind of thing that he would regret - its a big jump for him to do that - and was obviously sure - tbh hes not going to change terribly much is he, bit of a lost cause so he wont ever truly realise, just what he hath just commited.

root said:
Why would anyone choose to tatoo numbers on their forearm given the historical connotation of people being numbered in this place?

Yeah, I think the Waffen SS used to do it, didn't they? Number their men, which is what apparently made it so easy to track them down after the war.

Plus, tattoos make you look like a total tool. You may think it's cool now, but what about when you're 60, and your skin's all stretched etc.? It'll look like nothing you'd be happy with. LOL, I even read stuff about chavs with stupid looking tattoos, because they'd tattooed their partner's name onto themselves and then split up, and then got a tattoo with the new partner's name etc.

Reminds me of this, actually:

if_you_can_read_this_you_really_need_to_get_laid_funny_tshirt_resize.JPG

Back
Top Bottom