Gears Of War Movie Blu Ray Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao. may as well not have access. thats odd though I called and they said none at all. maybe it just for the service I have. of course it was a couple years ago I called as well. they may have reinstated it.

but yeah 1GB a month is nearly non existant. oh well.

lmao. may as well not have access. thats odd though I called and they said none at all. maybe it just for the service I have. of course it was a couple years ago I called as well. they may have reinstated it.

but yeah 1GB a month is nearly non existant. oh well.

sorry was thinking of Sympatico, still sucks for you tho

hahaha XD no kidding eh? cant even rememebr the name of the program I used to use. getright or something. was incredible though. rogers has torrents throttled to like 10kbps down 5 up lol so newsgroups got me started XD

I will wait till they either produce a player that plays both bluray and hddvd, or pray they adapt the bluray player to the 360....

I will wait till they either produce a player that plays both bluray and hddvd, or pray they adapt the bluray player to the 360....

There is already Dual Format Players available although these are highly overpriced, and have many glitches playing those dual-format discs, and problems with HD DVD and Blu-ray playback. Just pick a Standalone Blu-ray player, even if a add-on was released for the 360 it wouldn't be able to handle DD+,DTS-HDMA and Dolby True HD. NOT EVEN 7.1 LPCM

EDIT:the above comment wasn't to flame,its just that even the 360's with a HDMI port have only HDMI1.2 which cant handle those audio formats

Look up the LG player. Plays Blu-ray, hd-dvd, regular dvd and burns blu-ray. ITs only around 250, but its also a pc drive not a standalone. I might end up picking one up, but then i'll feel the urge to buy hd stuff and well, i just cant justify paying 25+ for a dvd.

o_O heck 250 aint so bad.

i can't rememebr the last time i even bought or rented a movie though, so be kinda pointless ; ;

Well with M$ now considering Blu Ray for 360 (if consumers want it, which we do), it doesn't even matter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom