gcse students?

Horror

Banned
just curious are there any other gcse students on this site? unlikely though i spose ;P

It's public exams taken in the uk at age 15-16.

Gcse=general certificate of secondary education

Yea they are test's that are taken in the last year of secondary school.

Yeah, well some schools have sixth forms, so in my case it is the third last year xD after that I have my a-levels which last 2 years :p

Last edited:
HAHA ok well the Majority take them in Y11 and resits happen in 6th form.

All the older women in my family are teachers, Secondary, Colladge and Uni, believe me you know the stress you think your going through? Well it's nothing compared to the Teacher all kinds of **** the students never think off get's brought into it. And can lead to loss of a job, want a tip? Don't be a **** to the teacher you will get a easyer time.

Also just relax when it comes to the tests, seriously when you freak out or stress about them too much you flop around like a flounder on a beach.

HAHA ok well the Majority take them in Y11 and resits happen in 6th form.

All the older women in my family are teachers, Secondary, Colladge and Uni, believe me you know the stress you think your going through? Well it's nothing compared to the Teacher all kinds of **** the students never think off get's brought into it. And can lead to loss of a job, want a tip? Don't be a **** to the teacher you will get a easyer time.

Also just relax when it comes to the tests, seriously when you freak out or stress about them too much you flop around like a flounder on a beach.

huh resits? not many fail now you know? literally everyone gets A*-B grades in my school but that's cos I go to that kinda school :p

naaah i don't mean it in a haha-ish kinda way, i always use ;P and xD to seem friendly.. it's just my style ;P
now don't say that's childish, my friends do it... i'm probably significantly younger than you xD

and i have no idea what you're talking about, i go to a school where the average grade is an A

Yhea A but at what grade?

Yes the goal is 5 GCSE's grade A - C but there are grades for the school, and that reflects on you if your from a top score school a A is a A but if your from a grade B school that A is really a B etc, and when it comes to uni applications on UCAS it kinda has a effect, not who you sub too but the places that would even look at your application.

It's sad an stupid, but a serious factor in the system we have, your schools metrics rank relates to where you can go. Also I hate to say this to a lot of people but so do A level resits as they are accessible.

Hmm not true at all. I know a lot of people from my school who got into oxfird, imperial, Cambridge, etc. You usually have to get 7A*s or over.

And correction: "A*-C gradrs" :p

"Yeah A but what grade"?
"The average grade in my school is an a"

This excludes english and science in the mocks literally everyone got b's and c's

My goal is a C in English, The rest A's and an A* in rs :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom