Status
Not open for further replies.

randy

Daemon Poster
GameBoy Advace SP

GameBoy Advance SP

Post your pics and comments here.

g02a.gif

Heres the technical specs (since nobody is posting in this thread)

zu01.jpg

zu02.jpg

1 Light button It is the ON/OFF switch of a front light. The operation under play is also possible.
2 Power lamp If a power supply is switched on, a "green" lamp will light up, and if the residual quantity of a battery decreases, it will change to "red."
3 Charge lamp During charge, an "orange" lamp lights up, and after finishing charge, a lamp goes out.
4 Power supply switch
5 Volume volume It is a slide volume switch.
6 Battery box The exclusive battery pack is built in.
7 L-R button It is the portion which operates with games.
8 Strap hook It is in two strap hook at left side and right side.
9 Link port Peripheral equipment, such as a communication cable, is connected.
10 New multi-access port Exclusive AC adapter or a headphone conversion plug is connected. AC adapter and a headphone conversion plug cannot be used simultaneously.
11 The slot for peripheral
equipment fixation It is a slot for fixing peripheral equipment.

I'm thinking about getting a sp but i'm also thinking of just getting a light fitted inside my gba. I saw one in action and it looked real good.
What do you think?

irie2000 said:
I'm thinking about getting a sp but i'm also thinking of just getting a light fitted inside my gba. I saw one in action and it looked real good.
What do you think?

I agree, for the $100 price tage, it would be much more practical to get the SP.

If not only for the light, for the 18 hour lithium ion battery. Charges in 3 hours!

I love mine!

I got the SP, for what it's worth it kicks so much ass. Though I have gotten bored of it already though. It's just nice to have either way.

I recently got one of these and I am very happy. It was given to me as a B-Day present- the best thing about the GBA SP: it has tons of the "old style" RPGs that I love.

I am currently playing Lunar: Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom