Gba Sp

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy

Daemon Poster
Heres the technical specs (since nobody is posting in this thread)

1 Light button It is the ON/OFF switch of a front light. The operation under play is also possible.
2 Power lamp If a power supply is switched on, a "green" lamp will light up, and if the residual quantity of a battery decreases, it will change to "red."
3 Charge lamp During charge, an "orange" lamp lights up, and after finishing charge, a lamp goes out.
4 Power supply switch
5 Volume volume It is a slide volume switch.
6 Battery box The exclusive battery pack is built in.
7 L-R button It is the portion which operates with games.
8 Strap hook It is in two strap hook at left side and right side.
9 Link port Peripheral equipment, such as a communication cable, is connected.
10 New multi-access port Exclusive AC adapter or a headphone conversion plug is connected. AC adapter and a headphone conversion plug cannot be used simultaneously.
11 The slot for peripheral
equipment fixation It is a slot for fixing peripheral equipment.

irie2000

Solid State Member
I'm thinking about getting a sp but i'm also thinking of just getting a light fitted inside my gba. I saw one in action and it looked real good.
What do you think?

Ecniv

<a href="http://www.tech-forums.net/pc/f109/foldin
irie2000 said:
I'm thinking about getting a sp but i'm also thinking of just getting a light fitted inside my gba. I saw one in action and it looked real good.
What do you think?
I agree, for the $100 price tage, it would be much more practical to get the SP.

If not only for the light, for the 18 hour lithium ion battery. Charges in 3 hours!

I love mine!

-[HARDCORE]-

Baseband Member
I got the SP, for what it's worth it kicks so much ass. Though I have gotten bored of it already though. It's just nice to have either way.

Shakie

Fully Optimized
I recently got one of these and I am very happy. It was given to me as a B-Day present- the best thing about the GBA SP: it has tons of the "old style" RPGs that I love.

I am currently playing Lunar: Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.