gb

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Do you have an 8800 nvidia card and are having problems with it working with Vista?

If so, there seems to be a lot of other people with the same problem too. Nvidia blames the trouble on a Windows Vista feature called Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR). The feature is designed to detect and fix system problems without forcing users to reboot their computers.

What symptoms are associated with this? PC screen starts to blank out intermittently and constantly flash an error message that read: "Video driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has recovered."

There actually may be a lawsuit in regards to this from users of this particular chipset from Nvidia. But can't it be solved with new drivers? D'uh? Seems like people are jumping the guns a bit.

Damn, what's wrong with the forum?!?!?! I had a heck of a time posting this. Subject line is all screwed up and won't post.

wow... some people will do anything to sue Nvidia these days. But your right, a driver update should fix that no problem.

I don't know about the forum either. i've been getting alot of database errors and white-screens recently.

Back
Top Bottom