Gazzin.com good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00bie379

In Runtime
Was adviced to go with gazzin.com as a VPS provider, looked through their offers, tested ticket response (about half an hour). Found it affordable and overall notion also was good.

Now I am on the final stage - to ask what do you think about that company?

Would say 'thanks' for any input.

It is a reliable company, but I think that A2hosting.com will provide you with better services on favorable terms. 99.9% uptime guarantee means that your website will be 24/7 online.

Gazzin.com? I can say: yes you may go with them, especialliy good are reseller service, but I think VPS deals are not worse...

Unfortunately you won't be able to use trial, because it is only for linux resellers, maybe their VPS service has been recently launched.

Hello!
Well, first of all let me say thanks to all who replied me. These were really helpful advice, which have influenced my choise, and now I know how good are gazzin.com.

Desided to go test trial period. After it I shall post some feedbacks!

Thank you again!

How long have they been in the web hosting?

I have read some whois recs on gazzin.com - and according to it, this company started yet in 2004...

Recently they expanded their service portfolio, with dedicated servers and SEO services. This indicates stability and success.

I suggest not to focus your attention on one company. You should compare it with some other company, for example, Serverpoint.com offers good VPS solutions on both Linux and Windows platforms. I think that this company will provide you with better services.

Surely I have seen the deals that ServerPoint.com has. They do not majorly differ fromt those I asked about. I know how reliable ServerPoint is, but that company attracted me because of being new and potentially prospective for me...

In other case i would surely choose ServerPoint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom