Gays and Marriage

Im strongly against it. I find it completly wrong. Dont get me wrong, I have no problem with gay people, I have a good friend who's gay. But its just wrong, think about it

Men are meant to be with women, FACT.

P.s Giancarlo was gay...He never stopped going on about it. Hes banned now

right .. two of my best friends arre lesbians and there going out ... marige is not holy .. holy matermonige is .... im happy for people to express their free will

First off, dude, PLEASE use paragraphs, it makes it MUCH easier to read your posts....

Second off, I don't have any problems with homosexuals whatsoever.. as long as they don't hit on me or any stupid shit like that.

As for marriage, well, shit man.. saying they CAN'T get married is like someone telling you that you CANNOT do something because of what they are... it's not exactly fair...

And from a personal standpoint.. i'm not gay, but I have no problems with gay marriage at all.. it's weird.. and sorta out of place... but come on.. why should anyone else give a shit?

99nasha said:
Im strongly against it. I find it completly wrong. Dont get me wrong, I have no problem with gay people, I have a good friend who's gay. But its just wrong, think about it

Men are meant to be with women, FACT.

I respect your opinion, and you are correct that Men ARE meant to be with women... it IS a fact... but since when did things happen the way they SHOULD in this world?...

On another note, though, I would be against gay couples adopting children...

As for religion... pfffft. That died a long time ago as far as i'm concerned. I think the bible is complete BS.

99nasha said:
P.s Giancarlo was gay...He never stopped going on about it. Hes banned now

To be fair, it wasn't as if he sat there and said "I'm Gay!" in all of his posts. Infact he was distinctly hesitant about it at one point, because the last time he did, he got jumped on by a few select members here. That ISN'T right. His banning was nothing to do with his sexual preferences, he was just ignorant and didn't know how to control himself. ;)

He wasnt banned over his sexuality, he was just an idiot. Just to inform people

A wise hippie once said>
I'm not in this world to live up to your exspectations, nor are you here to live up to mine. You do your thing and I'll do mine.
Now I'm not gay either and as long as they don't bother me then more power to them.

As far as Giancarlos is concerned, he loved to romp ans stomp over the rules. He would post all kinds of stuff then go back and edit it out. Then go crying foul to David. I was happy to finally get David to see what he was doing. I then showed Gian the door for good.

rusbo.uk said:
I Think gays getting married is stupid an unnaccptable. I dont think it should be allowed to happen.

i agree

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and STEVE

Back
Top Bottom