Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks

NASCAR :D

hahaha +1 man....

all that turning left would make me dissy.
i think all other car racing is good..... F1, WRC they entertaing .
i just carnt sit and watch a whole nascar race, there sooo boring.

left...left...left...left...left...left

You, sir, need to shut up. I am in your state and I like watching Nascar. ;) Yeah, I am not a Nascar junkie, but I still like watching it. However, picking on people's demographic areas is really not a good thing to do, as you can see, people like you apparently just pointed out, live really close to you. So I would recommend justifying your comments before bashing people's states and demographic locations. Quite frankly, this state has a lot of Nascar fans that I interact with on a daily basis. So STFU and get your facts straight.

You are an Idiot........

P.S., I hate myspace and I just made that and filled in the information to see what it was all about. I haven't messed with it in a long time. How did you find my myspace page anyway?

all i have to say is FU, you dont know me, and DO NOT judge me because i watch nascar

as for ghost, chess and hurling are not sports, football and track however are, both of which i play JV for at my 6A highschool as a sophomore, during the summer i play baseball, so dont say i dont play sports and am not in shape, stop stereotyping, whenever you get the chance to be a passenger in a nascar, i really want to see a picture of the s*** that comes out of your a** because you would s*** yourself, going 200 literally 2 inches away from the wall would scare the s*** out of anybody

z0mG, a dragon tattoo! BRILLIANT!

And whats this about Floridians not liking NASCAR? I (not personally friends with, for obvious reasons) know ALOT of nascar fans. They all happen to be hicks ;)

FL! ROCK ON! WOOT!

You, sir, need to shut up. I am in your state and I like watching Nascar. Yeah, I am not a Nascar junkie, but I still like watching it. However, picking on people's demographic areas is really not a good thing to do, as you can see, people like you apparently just pointed out, live really close to you.

Maybe you should take you're own advice *jervin32189* btw,

but he is making Florida out to be a bunch of Nascar haters

Again, not the whole state only the dirty south. Are you from the dirty south of Florida, nope. And I know this. ;) btw, isn't The Daytona 500 is in which state? Our state of Florida. ;) Have any idea how many people turn out for the "superbowl of motorsports" event. I'm not saying Florida doesn't have any nascar fans never did say that. What I'm saying is the part of florida where I'm from south Florida (dirty south) (,naples,bonita,marco, miami,)<---- huge metropolitan areas are different than lets say arcadia, or rubonia, lehigh acres florida. Point is, if you like nascar then kudos to you. Me personally, I'm not a fan of it. Never have been never will be. However, I'm a huge fan of MMA. Actually a MMA fanatic. The lifestyle where I live is going to be different from you or anyone else on this board. So it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom