Gasoline Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrids just can't output enough HP which is why I will never get one. They do have great gasoline mileage but I'm into performance too. Cars like Lancer Evolution, Subaru STi, and SRT-4 give a little ways in gas, but have outstanding performance. I think out of those three, the SRT-4 has the best gas mileage @ 22/30 city and freeway respectively. It has 230 HP and this bad boy is all performance with 3 stage kits added to its line of power. This is a well balanced car with adequate gas mileage and excellent performance. Man don't I sound like a car salesman?

why would you move to canada for something like that? It isn't likely to happen because I think the bottom may fall out of the oil market. About $20 on the light sweet crude price is speculation.

That is nothing close to what I'm paying. I wish it was like that here. At $2.99, it's pretty much $3.00 a gallon already. It took me $28 to fill up my Corolla today and it need it bad because I keep getting that dummy gasoline light lit by the guage. That will probably last me 3-4 days.

I like to see if there are any other part of the US paying around $3.00 a gallon? I'm assuming there will be a gradual increase all over the US especially now that summer is coming.

well at least canada isnt in bad shape like the USA is.. the economy is very bad here. hard to get a job.

the telcos are not doing so well ether.

uunet is getting bought out, so is at and t. I dont remeber who is, I think its sbc or something, Im not so hot in that field, so I would not know.

It costs my parents $90 US Dollars to fill their car in Europe. So stop complaining.

Then again, their cars a lot smaller, and they don't use them that much. In fact, most citizens in London don't own a car. It's useless, with the Underground, taxi's, and the buses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom