Gas prices in your area?

Oh, my dads car takes 30 mpg for a cheap price. But I think that the gas is going to keep going up not down.

$3.10 in St Louis, Missouri here. Not cool for me, because I have a premium only car, which makes it very expensive. I hate going to the gas pump. It's almost as bad as waiting in line at the DMV. Not something I want to do at all.

Mine too, but technically, you can use regular if you must (performance loss is ever so slight)---but it is recommended you use premium at all times. Car's that usually take higher octane gas were designed and tuned to take advantage of premium's anti-knock properties.

^^^^^^ You guys most make more then us then. If I had to pay $7 a gallon for gas I'd just quit my job and say the hell with it.

Granted with my job I only work 14-17 days a month granted in those days I work more then a normal person does working 5 days a week. Plus I car pool with another guy at work so I only really drive my car half of those days lol.

I'll be off this morning to fill up can't wait to see what gas is at now. Maybe i'll get lucky and it will have went down a bit but I doubt it.

^^^^^^ You guys most make more then us then. If I had to pay $7 a gallon for gas I'd just quit my job and say the hell with it.

Granted with my job I only work 14-17 days a month granted in those days I work more then a normal person does working 5 days a week. Plus I car pool with another guy at work so I only really drive my car half of those days lol.

I'll be off this morning to fill up can't wait to see what gas is at now. Maybe i'll get lucky and it will have went down a bit but I doubt it.
One big big difference in Britain though, a large chunk of what we pay is Govt tax, is yours taxed in any way?

of course were taxed, for ever dollar we make we give away roughly 20 cents of it. then there is sales tax, on every none food item we pay anything from 6-10% on that depending on where you live.

also, prices are going to skyrocket, were buying crude oil for 96$ a barrel right now, the gas were pumping right now was probably 60-70$ a barrel.

i wish i could buy crude oil and refine it myself, you get lots of other products too, kerosene, diesel, jet fuel, gasoline, propane, etc. all for just a bit over 1$ a gallon for the stuff, dont know how much gasoline you get out of crude oil however. barrel's are 55 gallons BTW.

EDIT:
ohhh your taxed on your oil, in our state were taxed like 3 or 4 cents per gallon, isnt much but it makes several million dollars for our state :)

Back
Top Bottom