Gaming Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a complete waste of money if gaming is your goal with this PC. You will still see much better gaming performance with a 920 and even a 5850.

Exactly. The 960 is nothing but a 920 with a faster clock speed, the 920 can be just as stable at that speed and beyond.

Would have been much smarter to get a 920 or even an i5 and better video cards. GPU's are everything with a gaming computer. I would have gone i5 with 2 5850's :cool:

Exactly. The 960 is nothing but a 920 with a faster clock speed, the 920 can be just as stable at that speed and beyond.

Would have been much smarter to get a 920 or even an i5 and better video cards. GPU's are everything with a gaming computer. I would have gone i5 with 2 5850's :cool:

I don't know what the stock PSU is in the Cooler Master Gladiator 600, but I doubt it would be able to deal with two 5850's.

just a heads up to the OP

I know your probably proud of your new rig.

but this thread is only to inflate your ego more.

just a heads up to the OP

I know your probably proud of your new rig.

but this thread is only to inflate your ego more.
Yeah, but we're sorta bashing more then anything :p
you spent that much on a computer and you are using a case/psu combo?!

*facepalm*

Get a new PSU NOW!!!!

He missed the only part that could fry his computer at any second. Always, and I mean ALWAYS, get a good PSU. Any PSU that comes with a case is not worth keeping.

Yeah, but we're sorta bashing more then anything :p

He missed the only part that could fry his computer at any second. Always, and I mean ALWAYS, get a good PSU. Any PSU that comes with a case is not worth keeping.

With a few exceptions, I've seen some Antec cases go with decent power supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom