Gaming problem

aaFaControl

Solid State Member
Ever since I over clocked my video card, all my video games mess up.
When I turn on Halo, COD4, HalfLife2, Team Fortress, and everything else, the game works for a couple of seconds in the main menu, then my monitor becomes "Out of range," I might add when I turn on HL2 and TF the main menu looks very strange. Also, when I turn on ATI over clock program, the monitor goes "Out of range" as well. I have a nVidia, maybe I did something wrong during the over clock, is there anyway to set it back to default without actually opening the program.

I won't pretend to know anything about OC'ing a video card, but have you tried new video drivers?

You're using an ATI overclocking tool on your Nvidia card? What program is it exactly?

celegorm is on to something. You could uninstall the overclocking tool, then uninstall your current drivers. Then reinstall the drivers, returning your settings back to default.

wow how weird I just finished overclocking my video card then I come to this site and this is first thread I see lol. I added 15FPS to my OC. Don't really know how to tell if it is stable or not though.

what happend to my old video card when I overclocked all the games were screwed up .like if you got photoshot and moved the image around everywere.
i couldnt fix it .

i suggest setting defauts and updating drives.thoe that didnt work for me

um.. how would u even go about overclocking? lol i have no idea.. do u have to do something with the hard ware it self? or is it all software

um.. how would u even go about overclocking? lol i have no idea.. do u have to do something with the hard ware it self? or is it all software

It's all software.
Also, I used ATI Tool

Tried to update it...didn't work

Back
Top Bottom