Gaming peripherals.....

Ok,So me and a mate are planning a Bring-your-own PC LAN Party,Anyway so i was looking at my Existing keyboard and mouse,and they are crap for gaming (Im still using OEM Kb and mouse).Im getting some money soon,so im gonna spend it on a new keyboard and mouse.

So,For keyboards i was thinking:
ALL PRICES ARE IN AUD

Logitech G15 - $130

Logitech G11 - $85

ZBoard merc - $100

Saitek eclipse II - $100

I have pretty much decided upon the G15,but i havent got it yet,so if you have any reasons why i shoulnot get it,Post :D

Ok,Now for Mice

RAZER Copperhead - $85

Creative FATAL1TY Gaming mouse - $70

Razer diamondback plasma with case - $70

I Think the 2 best looking here is the Plasma and the G7.I Think Cordless is a bonus here,but the plasma is the cheapest and comes with a case.

Or for $120,i can get this combo.

That's expensive, the saitek keyboard is my favorite and it was 50 USD at newegg, so wouldn't that make it like 60 aus?

I don't like the Saitek II. My friend has one, I don't like the way the keys feel. Get the G15 if you wanna spend that much.

As for mice, The Copperhead is a great choice, I used to have one. I have a Lachesis right now and I love it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153017

The G5 is OK, I don't like the feel or the right-click spring, it's too light. I've heard good things about the G9 though. I don't see the point in adjusting weight though, most high-end mice have good weight to them anyway.

That's expensive, the saitek keyboard is my favorite and it was 50 USD at newegg, so wouldn't that make it like 60 aus?

50 USD is 56 AUD (According to www.xe.com) But Newegg does not ship internationally :(

id get a good old razer copperhead
Do you have any reasons for that?

Get the G15 if you wanna spend that much.
Besides that LCD Screen,Are there any differences betweent the G15 and the G11?

EDIT; I Just found a G15 for $89 ,Unless anyone recomends otherwise,i think i'll get the G15

EDIT Again lol; i just found the Razer Lachesis for $130 Ill add that too the list.

There are applications for it that can do various things like display ammo and such for games, display Xfire conversations, and even get them to flash to music. Not really necessary, but cool nonetheless.

And if you get the Lachesis, it may take time getting used to 4000 DPI. Going from 2000 DPI was quite a big difference, but it's all customizable in the drivers from sensitivity to DPI.

UH not sure about the difference is between saitek and saitek 2 but the saitek is 30 bucks shipped at newegg.

Ok,i have decided upon the G15 For my keyboard.So i just have to decide what mouse :D. I have just worked out that the G15 is $90,i have 90 to spend on the mouse,so i'll clear all the other that are over.

Back
Top Bottom