Gaming pc

I want to get liquid cooling for my pc and i have the option to buy a touch screen that allows me to control the fans and see what temperature the computer is at. Is buying the touch screen a waste of money? ($29)

When buying a sound card what do you look for to see whether or not it is good?
Also, when do you think most websites are going to stop there back to school sales?

Get water cooling if you really want it, but it's usually quite expensive. I guess you would be getting a pre-built water cooler such as an H80 or H100, as opposed to building a water cooling system yourself.
I don't really know much about touch screens, but tbh i'd rather just get a good quality monitor for playing games
You probably won't need a sound card as the motherboard's on-board sound should be good enough
I don't know when the sales will stop, as I hadn't even noticed that there were any sales

ibuypower.com is having alot of sales and free upgrades on pc's. If I don't get the touch screen it won't matter because the fans will work to reach a certain temp anyway right?

For the motherboard that I am going to get (Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 -- AMD 970) I have the option to get a U3S6 USB 3.0 & SATA 3.0 PCI-E 2.0 x4 Expansion Card. What does this card do? Should I just leave it as it is and have the motherboard default usb / sata interface or get the expansion card?

Back
Top Bottom