Amd athlon 3200xp
a gig of kingston
2 speakers and sub
120 gig hard-drive samsung
Sound Blaster Live
Raidmax case
NF7-S motherboard.
480 watt psu

All it needs is a video card and its ready to go..

Ill be including these games with the system:

Farcry
Blitzkrieg
Call of Duty and expansion
Soldier of Fortune 2
Joint Operations

Anyway Im looking for a price around 650 bucks, send me an email at blueflame_88_2000@hotmail.com or post here if youre interested

I can send you some pics if youre interested. My computer can run every game I mentioned here just fine. I reccomend a 9800 pro if youre looking into a video card.

All cd's for drivers will be included if asked for.

I realize Im a new member, with new members comes 0 ratings, so if you wish we can talk on the phone, or we can arrange something.

Best of Luck

-Collin

The_Necromancer1

Daemon Poster
Humm, It looks nice, but the XP is a little sad, How many fans?? its only sad b/c of 64-bit technology.
whats the GPU??

TheGreenGlover

Solid State Member
Yea as I said there is no Video Card.

But yea, I realize the xp line is getting replaced by the 64 bits, but by no means does that mean that the processor sucks. Im just selling this because I need money at the moment. This computer is more than capable of running any game out there right now, I had no problem running any of the games listed. You can pick up a 9800 pro for pretty cheap right now.

The case it great, in total there are 4 fans, Ive never had problems with over heating. There is room for 3 more fans if you wish.

If you arnt happy with the price, throw me an offer, Im willing to bring it down alittle.

The_Necromancer1

Daemon Poster
yeah, but It does not matter Read my signature, I have to buy that first, thats about what i can afford, sell yours on ebay. The signature one is what I will be buying ~$720