Gaming mice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few more days of research, I've read mostly complaints about the mamba, so I won't begetting that. However, the Imperator has stuck out some to me and so has the Coolermaster and Raven. I read up on the logitech g9x and it just looks too small even for me

As PP Mguire said, go to some place like Best Buy and get them into your hand. Ask a sales person and they will happily open them up so you can get a feel of them... just don't walk up and start opening them yourself. See what fits you and your style and then make your decision.

I went from a right-handed ergonomic IBM mouse to a Razer Diamondback completely blind, but it turned out to be a great match. I moved on from the Diamondback to the Lachesis when it first came out. The two Razers are of a similar design and weight so the only real difference was how much more sensitive the Lachesis was.

i used a razerlachesis till i was robbed i had a mx1000 logitech before that im back on my logitech mx1000 and i mst say i myss my lachesis the mx1000 is basicly a wireless mx518. the lachesis was amazing and yo uthink wie ght is good in a mouse but i found it really wasnt, i miss my lachesis to death and dream of the day i can hold another razer in my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom