Gaming Console Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy

Daemon Poster
What do you think is the best gaming console on the planet? PS2, XBOX, GameCube, GBA, GBA SP, anything. Battle it out but be nice!

There really is no BEST system, they all have advantages. The PS2 has the most and some of the best games, the XBOX has the best graphics and most configurability, the Gamecube has quite a few unique titles like metroid prime and is geared for a younger audience, and well, the GBA is just a badass portable, (and the only real one out there)

AMD vs. Intel, Mac vs. PC, Nvidia vs. ATI, Linux vs. Windows... it all comes down to personal preference. Which games do you play, which controller do you like, do you want to mod the hell out of it, etc. Personally I'd probably get a PS2 because it's got more games. IMO the Xbox is by far the best console, but all the Xbox exclusives eventually come out for PC anyways so why bother.

If you look at the specs the x box is by far the "best" gaming console. I favorite gaming console is by far the pc. There isn't a better console than the pc.

I agree there isn't a better console then a PC, but a PC is a PC.

I like PS2 cause it has my favorite games, the most games.

I like XBOB because of the power and the HD.

I like NGamecube because of the Mario Games.

It all comes down to what you like most, and what games you want, and how much power you want. Its a hard choice but my personal fav is PS2.

While I am not a younger audience the Gamecube is nice. I like to play all the newer games of the games I use to play as a kid.

I also like the PS2 for the fact that there is a huge amount of games for it.

The XBOX would be cool, except there are no games that I can't get on the PS2. XBOX remains completely superior in hardware and I am sure with the advent of more games will be a great system.

XBOX could be better if it had more games. If it had better games, it would get bought more and may pass up the PS2, but that prpbably won't happen.

Randy said:
XBOX could be better if it had more games. If it had better games, it would get bought more and may pass up the PS2, but that prpbably won't happen.

I agree. Its just that I already had a PS2 and all the games with the exception of a few (i.e. Halo) were on both systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom