Gaming Computer Setup?

VampBlades1

Beta member
Im currently trying to build a decent gaming computer. I looked around and i found what I think to be a decent setup for a computer. I wanted to run it through you guys to see what you think. here is the setup:

ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

BFG Tech BFGR78256GTXOC Geforce 7800GTX 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Winchester Integrated into Chip FSB Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3200BIBOX - Retail

CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model VS1GBKIT400 - Retail

What i want to know is, is this all compatible together, and will it make a decent gaming computer. It has been a while since i built the one that im using and its kind of going.... shall we say..... dull..... thx in advance for all your help guys.

P.S. Yes, i know the Geforce 7800GTX is a little overkill... but isn't that what we gamers like ;-) a little bit of overkill :-D

yes, i have kinda the same setup in my sig, but my video card isnt as good and i have 2 gig of the same ram, but ya ppl tell me that mine is compatible (i am getting same mobo)

hey, if ya dont mind me asking, how much is that costing you?

wow! so thats all ur getting?
this whole setup in my sig costs me like 1800 on newegg, but im getting some other stuff w/ it
i think you should get a cheap sound card. (if your interested). i hate intergrated. the difference between intergrated and a card is HUGE if you have heard both. so i would get like a $30 or $40 sound card (you can probably find them even cheaper)

Back
Top Bottom