gaming computer/ laptop help

cheerfulsplash

Solid State Member
I don't know a lot about computers if im honest so i joined this website. Im looking in buying a new gaming computer or laptop. The laptop i have got now is acer aspire which bought back in 2006. I am looking into getting into pc gaming though. at the moment i only play games such as mine craft and the total wars, although i would like to get one of the call of duty games. What would be a good system to buy??? I understand that the PC is better but I don't really have a descent place to put one, so a laptop would be better but I don't mind. I would rather if it was built 2010/2011, and costs between £0-600. the cheaper the better though and if its descent and built 2009 please also suggest that. Thanks for the help :)

Hi there, Well depending what kind of games you are really wanting to be playi... Now for things like total war, left for dead etc you can build a nice system for 400/600 that i believe would play these games without hassle, But are you needing a monitor etc, As you can tell that will also be an extra cost for your system. If you dont have a good place to setup a nice gaming system you may need to stick to a laptop.

I would always pick pc gaming then laptop gaming, But your call...

So the question for you mate is, Do you have the room for a base unit, Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor :)

Well i have room for a computer it just means i would have to buy a PC with built in wifi. At the moment i have a laptop and i do like having a laptop for its moveability. However it really has been annoying me for the past year or so and i think it is time for an upgrade. I may buy a PC because of it is better for playing games even if im not playing games such as call of duty and all the other big games out there. Also i will be taking up quite a bit of memory for things such as my ipod as i will be having quite a bit of music app etc to go on it. What i may do is buy a desktop but then keep my laptop for things such as facebook or whatever. My laptops specs and how old it is, is probably the main reason for why it runs so slow. I have intel celeron processor 530,1gb of ram and 80gb of hard drive of which i can only have 60gb with a graphics media accelerator x3100.Sorry for a late reply.

Back
Top Bottom