Gaming Computer Guide Gamputer.com

Gamputer

In Runtime
Hi guys, this is Gamputer :) .

I've made a site about a guide to gaming computers (ie, gamputers), called

www.gamputer.com

My site deals exclusively with learning about hardware options of a PC, info to good gaming computer brands and specific PC model Spec options.

I want to ask you guys anything I should fix about my site (mainly in terms of the content). It's relatively a new site since it's only been 3 months since I've started building.

Thanks and I look forward to good advice from you guys.

j031

~~~~~~~~
Well, it's got good content, but if I where you, I'd consider using Drupal, or a similar CMS. If you've got lot's of content, it makes it MUCH easier to manage!

If I where you, for each page about a specific component, I would list the reccomended options for:

• Budget Builds (Lower-end C2D's and Athlons for CPU, a 9600GT/4670 GPU)
  • Mid-range Builds (The rest of the C2D Range, High end athlon's, lower-end phenoms | Perhaps a 4850 or 260 GPU)
  • High End Builds (i7 920, C2Q, Higher-end Phenom's|4870, 285)
  • Very High End builds (Rest of the i7's | 4870x2's, the new 5xxx series cards, 295 etc)

Gamputer

In Runtime
Thank you so much for your advice. I am really new to the website building niche so I'm having a hard time with the design aspect of my site especially.

Your advice about recommending options for each hardware is very appealing, and I will work on that part on my website pretty soon.

Once again, thank you for your time.

j031

~~~~~~~~
It's fine.

If you need someone to write something for you, I'd be happy to (When I a chance!)

Gamputer

In Runtime
Actually, I might need somebody to write e-zine material or add stuff to the site.

I will definitely contact you if I am doing that. BTW, if i make a content 2.0 feature, I would love you to come and add stuff to the site.

But the site itself is not finished yet and it might take some time til I get to that step.

Gamputer

In Runtime
I completely hear you guys. The design of the website is pretty weak (which would take some time for me to learn) and there are still more info I want to add to my site...Man it's gonna be a long process to make my site as good as this forum.

ElementNinja

Solid State Member
Gamputer if you are considering making a forum use Invisionfree or Zetaboards the admin CP isn't just a bunch of grumble. Thank you for your advice im working on it now PS JOIN!

Gamputer if you are considering making a forum use Invisionfree or Zetaboards the admin CP isn't just a bunch of grumble. Thank you for your advice im working on it now PS JOIN!