Games Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_bo

Daemon Poster
HI
I am in the making of a games website more or less finished but i need a few things to touch it up a little bit and to make money. Does anyone know where i could get possibly stuff like a shoutout box n vote boxes n etc. Also can any1 give me alittle more info on google adsense like how much i would earn cos it is in dollars n i live in the uk. Also does any1 else know away or more advertisments sites tht can help me make money to keep my website going

Thanks

It's hard to predict how much you will make from Google Adsense. It all depends on Page Views and Clicks. Just a warning: Do not try and generate traffic or click on the ads yourself, because Google will track it and remove your account. There are plenty of other advertising programs, search Google.

affiliateseeking.com has hundreds of affiliate programs where you can earn money from your site.

For an entertainment site like games, I would suggest using some campaigns / ads from the CPA networks and maybe use some of the CPM ad companies. But to join some of the top CPM ad companies you need a site that is already getting alot of traffic.

Whenever you join any program, read the TOS first as if you don't follow rules your account could get closed without pay.

Also have you tried hotscripts.com. That is a place that I use to get scripts and things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom