gameburnworld/gamecopyworld

1. they dont have full games.
2. its legal as long as you have the real game and you bought it.

GameCopyWorld only supplies Information and Tools necessary to make
a PERSONAL BACKUP of legally owned Game CD/DVD's.
GameCopyWorld in NO WAY links or makes it possible to illegally download or acquire any copyrighted game(s) or Serials/Keys (including CD/DVD & Activation Keys).
GameCopyWorld cannot be held responsible if any of the information and/or files contained on this site are used in the pursuit of illegal activities,
such as copyright infringement or piracy.
Keep the following in mind when making a backup of an Original Game CD/DVD:

* You are LEGALLY ALLOWED to make a personal backup of an Original Game CD/DVD as long as you are the owner of the Original Game CD/DVD.
* You are NOT ALLOWED to sell, rent or give away any backups of copyrighted Games CD/DVD's, as this is not allowed by Copyright Laws.
* You MUST DESTROY any backups when you don't legally own the Original Game CD/DVD anymore (e.g. selling or giving it away)
* Before making a backup, check in the supplied manual or on the back of the CD/DVD, if there are special conditions or provisions for making a personal backup.

You are ONLY allowed to ENTER GameCopyWorld if you need information to make a backup of an Original Game CD/DVD of which you are the legal owner. By Clicking the ENTER button you agree with the above Notice!
If you do not agree with the above notice then close your browser now!

That is realy boring

Trol la;l lal,

Can we stop spreading knownedgeg, when it is illegal

I thought it was in the rules

I have no ides how this is ok, but this is warzes, adverttisi ng

IT IS NOT WAREZ

you are retarded. go ask the mpaa or watever other gay company rules this shit. it is legal if you own the game to run it without the cd. they dont let u download full games from there...

Sheep, your being an idiot, stop it.

If you OWN the game you are trying to use a no-cd'd .exe, it's LEGAL. sheesh. I do the same thing for my halo, I hate putting the disc in just to play

Speaking of this, i've found that if you run Quake4 on linux, it does not ask for the CD at all.. whoo! Ubuntu is fun :p

Mattyl110792 said:
They are just similar sites i guess, like this forum and other computer forums.....

Matt

yeah I'm pretty sure it's like that.
And gamecopyworld doesn't have full games, just no-cd cracks etc.

Back
Top Bottom