Game without CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiffler1470

In Runtime
I know there is a program where u can play a game, that u need to put the CD in the drive to play, without using a CD. I don't know whats it caled, but i know there is such a program can some1recommend me one and/or possibly give me a link???

~Thanks~

You ca get various no cd cracks for different games.....google it.....or i download mine from limewire

im not trying to download a game. I have a game, ex. Age of Empires 2. I have the CD. But to play it, I need to put the CD in my dirve. My friend told me there is a way to play the game whithout haveing the cd. And there is a program that writes all the files on your computer and it like u have the CD built in you P.C. I just dont no what its called. Do u get it know, if so please give me some links or names so i can download it.

~Thanks~

you, can try to copy the whole cd, into a folder on your hhd, and make a shortcut to the .exe file that starts the game, don't use the auto start .exe though.

since it will think it's in the cd drive. or just install it to yer hhd.

Search for somethings called Virtual Drive / cd drive etc etc - I used to ahve one, great wee things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom