game programming language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can create games at home in any language. You could create games in flash/actionscript, java/applets, C++, C, etc.

Don't start out trying to make games, because it is very difficult learn a langauge first, program some other things and then mabey look at programming a game.

BlazingWolf said:
Don't start out trying to make games, because it is very difficult learn a langauge first, program some other things and then mabey look at programming a game.

I kinda agree here, I was learning C++ so I could program a game but it ended up I programed like 200 mini programs before I acutaly even understood the complexity of game program.

Yin-Yang said:
I kinda agree here, I was learning C++ so I could program a game but it ended up I programed like 200 mini programs before I acutaly even understood the complexity of game program.

Exactly, start small with basic programs. Programming a game takes a good grasp of a language, so work your way up. When you think you are ready for a game, which should at least a few months to a year or so if learning C++, start with something easy that doesn't require too much work. Then, get more complicated and just keep going from there.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom