Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I've been hearing alot about this show. I haven't watched it. I know absolutely nothing about it. How many episodes are there so far and what's the show about?

Episode wasn't as epic as I was hoping but was still pretty damn good.
CP if I try to explain the plot of this show I am afraid I will spoil something. I can say, there are 10 episodes per season.

true....you really cant give a good synopsis without spoilers.

but the jist of it is, thats its a medieval period drama with fantasy elements. With various storylines running in tandem.

I don't mean the things actually going on, but the betrayal, backstabbing, blackmailing, always look behind your back type of atmosphere.

Well, from what i remember of my english history lessons that was more the french than anyone else ;) and they lived in a world of their own until the revolution brought reality crashing down around their ears.

in england the lines of succession have always been clear. there may have been 1 or two instances where it wasnt (war of the roses bwaha), but people back then people always took steps to make sure civil war didnt happen, going so far as to kill the second sons in some cases.

for instance the robert baratheon/stark scene... you know what im talking about... with the parchment.

that shiz would have been notorised at the time, and witnessed.

Eh, like today I doubt seriously everything was cut and dry back then. We could be reading in the history books what they want us to read, sort of like The Bible. I suppose it's all in how you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom