Game of the Year

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
So what's your choice. Let's debate.

Maybe not as many aaa releases this year, but still some great ones.

My vote goes to Diablo 3 followed closely by Far cry 4 and Dark Souls 2.

Only played 2 hrs of dragons age so I can not make a determination yet.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Man that would be a tough call this year.. Not only because so many big titles released but also because I havent gotten to play them to accurately judge.

Farcry 4 got a 9.2 average rating so its a considerable candidate.. Dragon Age is ehh imo.. I doubt Diablo would be up for the plate unless its release on console mandates a retrial for GOTY.. It came out a few years ago technically but Im not sure how that works.

Did Titanfall release this year? It could be a candidate. Middle Earth: Shadow of Moridor could also be in consideration...

SO MANY GOOD GAMES JEESH
too-many-games.jpg

The award is for game of the year, not best game of the year. With that in mind, I agree with what others have said about Destiny having to be the favorite. Obviously it wouldn't be GOTY for the best of reasons, but no one can deny that it's been the biggest talking point and has made the largest impact on gaming in 2014.

Last edited:
The award is for game of the year, not best game of the year. With that in mind, I agree with what others have said about Destiny having to be the favorite. Obviously it wouldn't be GOTY for the best of reasons, but no one can deny that it's been the biggest talking point and has made the biggest impact on gaming in 2014.

^^^ Definitely true.. haha look at how many pages of discussion are on the destiny topic on this forum alone!!

I am trying to remember all the games I've played this year. Dark Souls 2 for me was the best, I really enjoyed 2nd Son too. So far FarCry 4 has been awesome but I havent finished it yet, I doubt i am even close and thats find with me... so easy to get side tracked.

So if i had to decide right now, it would be Dark Souls 2

If I invested in a PS4/Xbone I would get almost nothing done with my life. That being said when the next Elder Scrolls comes out...I'm there.

Back
Top Bottom