Gallery : Your Game Screen Shots

Thanks for the offer man, but i have to be honest here. I totally suck at this game. I just couldn't get the hang of it, but i love watching lets plays of this game on Utube. :)

Some of those battles get intense, like getting triple kills or being god like.

Haha almost the same for me man. I haven't had a victory in a while. Funny tho, because im always the team leader, being all legendary n' shit just my teams suck lawl. I think the major problem with LoL is the non stop supply of 12 year old kid ragers. It never ends :trash: Anywas, have at those utubes :p

Haha, yep i know what you mean about a lot of kids having hissie fits and stuff about being owned. I used be be like you having sucky team mates some off doing there own thing while i'm getting my arse handed to me by three others.

Exactly lol. It's goes just like me pushing bot, 4 useless teammates fighting over top, and I just get ganked all the time while my team is arguing. :whistling:

I tried Just cause 2 MP. I think it's great, just with my old card I got max 9Fps which it's just not worth playing anymore...

This last week I beat serious sam 3 Bfe. That game was funny but annoying at parts with just endless waves of what I called them, " boners" Looked like human sized skeleton dinosaurs. Really annoying to kill.

This last week I beat serious sam 3 Bfe. That game was funny but annoying at parts with just endless waves of what I called them, " boners" Looked like human sized skeleton dinosaurs. Really annoying to kill.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: , LMAO !!

Back
Top Bottom