Galactica Season 3 (Spoilers Ahoy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Did Season 3 Episode 4 of Battlestar Galactica kick @$$ or what?!?!

That entire Galatica FTL jumping into New Carpica's atmostphere, free fall while launching Vipers and then FTL jumping out before hitting group was just about the best thing that i have ever seen.

Harper said:

That entire Galatica FTL jumping into New Carpica's atmostphere, free fall while launching Vipers and then FTL jumping out before hitting group was just about the best thing that i have ever seen.

1. I just watched two episodes today....I'm now on Ep16 of Season 2. I'll let you know what I think of s03ep04 when I see it. ;)

2. powerslabe...haha...that's funny.

Harper said:

I TOLD YOU!!! It was nuts, man. It's awesome how accurate they try to make stuff, like when the BSG light-jumped right before hitting the ground, and all the air got sucked into the emtpy hole it left. That was freaking nuts. I love Battlestar Galactica, haha.

You don't see that sort of stuff on star trek or star wars.

Unless Galactica's FTL drives works some thing like Event Horzon. Where it works around the laws of relativity and the speed of light, the issue that all ways prevented the manuver was that your ship will burn up in an instant if it hit atmosphere at the speed of light. Like we are talking a toasty critters faster than the Space Shuttle Columbia distaster.

As for the destruction of the pegasis..... it turns out that they destroyied that due to budget reasons. Keeping the 2 Battlestar sets what costing them alot of money. Bit of a shame as the Pegasis is the bigger and newer and more powerful of the 2 Battlestars.

Anyway, I caught up on BSG last week. By far my favorite part of all three seasons is when galactica jumps into the atmosphere...launches all of it's vipers and then jumps out. That was insane. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom