G31T-M ecs on board sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

immajackuup

Baseband Member
Everything is working great except my on board sound.

Already install so many different sound drivers and it still wouldn't work.

So what would be the problem?

Went to bios and the on board sound is enable but still not detecting for some reason.

pos ecs mb shoulda went with asus.

os is xp pro service pack 3

What did you use to uninstall all of the previous drivers you installed? Revo works good if the standard add remove programs is not working.

Yes. If that does not work use revo. After you clean out all of the audio drivers including the last one you put on try to reinstall the one I gave you again. If that does not work it is time to call the company and wait forever to get a rma.

Yes. If that does not work use revo. After you clean out all of the audio drivers including the last one you put on try to reinstall the one I gave you again. If that does not work it is time to call the company and wait forever to get a rma.

what is rma?

rma = return merchandise authorization.

It is what you need to send faulty equipment back to be replaced.

OK you have checked your speaker connection? Are they plugged into the correct (should be light green) connection? These a known working speakers? Are they turned on? Is the system volume muted? Try plugging in some headphones as an extra test. Just the basics in case you missed something small.

28215oh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

could i buy a cheap 10dollar sound card?

and i found something about the hd audio does not work with service pack 3.
» UAA HD audio bus driver for 32-bit

can't return it because of i cut off the s/n for rebate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom