fuzzy when playing back videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikee

Fully Optimized
I just upgraded my gfx card and when ever I play a video it turns up all fuzzy.

every video? or dvd's? Have you installed the dvd decoder that is on the video cards cd? And have you installed the latest drivers from Nvidia? uninstall all nvidia and video card programs from add/remove programs. Then use a free driver cleaner to completly clean the old drivers out. Then install the Latest Drivers from Nvidia and try that. If you are trying to watch steamed video with dialup then it is going to look like crap.

will nvidia drivers work with an msi card though?

ps you have to pay for the driver cleaner

mikee said:
will nvidia drivers work with an msi card though?

ps you have to pay for the driver cleaner

MSI only makes the card nvidia makes the chip so msi uses nvidia's drivers. So yes always use the latest drivers from nvidia NOT THE OEM! They are always two or three rev's behind.

And ps driver cleaner pro is free, Click on the right side of the screen from the link I posted (the brown side)

Edit actually that used to work but you just have to click on the proversion on the top left side of that page then go to the bottom of the next page and click download.

Ok its fixed now. It turns out the drivers on the cd were crap so I downloaded the latest ones from nvidia now it works fine. thanx guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom