Fuse 19" LCD Monitor (F19DS)

ddman

Baseband Member
has anybody heard of "Fuse" monitors?

I think they were "metro" monitors before they were called fuse.

"This ultra thin 19" Fuse LCD monitor, equipped with ultra fast 8ms response time, is ideal for graphics including games. The multi-language on-screen display makes it easy to use. The 1280 x 1024 resolution screen, allows you to view your games and multimedia in high resolution. Enjoy the crisp text and graphics. More Info"

Comes with DVI, 350 cd/m2,500:1 contrast,5 kg,speakers included.

I ordered it online at futureshop for $270 CDN "on sale", though they sell it for $350 CDN. I hope it's not junk.

You think it will be good enough for gaming??

10071816.gif

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...angid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10071816&catid=22334

Can you use a LCD widescreen computer monitor to view decoded signals from a digital over the air tuner? I have a digital set top box tuner LG 3510a. I am using it now with a standard analog tv. It works fine, but I cannot view the HDTV signals in hi-def. I am thinking about buying a 19" wide screen LCD computer monitor to view the signals in hi-def. Thanks!

Can you use a LCD widescreen computer monitor to view decoded signals from a digital over the air tuner? I have a digital set top box tuner LG 3510a. I am using it now with a standard analog tv. It works fine, but I cannot view the HDTV signals in hi-def. I am thinking about buying a 19" wide screen LCD computer monitor to view the signals in hi-def. Thanks!

Way to bump a 3 year old post.

Start your own thread.

Back
Top Bottom