Furniture Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
K guys, guess what, we bought a house today. and well i want a store where i can get a nice Computer desk in Toronto, i tried Ikea, and i found a nice one but its made of glass, so im gonna need to get a mouse pad. i checked the brick, it sucks, stapes sucks too, so does leons and idomo is absurdly expensive. any suggestion? on both stores and tables? im looking for something with a lot of room, and preferably made of metal so it lasts. and doesnt shed like those cheap wooden tables.

I used to use a desk blotter... you know, one of those desk calendars that's about 15" x 18" or so.

I dont know Toronto that well, i'm 4 provinces down from you.

Have you tried Jysk? My parents absolutely love that store, and its pretty cheap.

i no where to get a mousepad, lol, i need a nice computer desk, preferably made of metal, in a furniture store in toronto or the GTA. im not familiar with any, seeing as how some people here are from toronto, missisauga etc, i thought i could get some help.

If you really want to save cash and find something functional, try looking up business or office furniture stores / warehouses.

Looked up Toronto office furniture used in Google

addmore

there were plenty more. I have gotten some sweet deals on used computer desks, cabinets and server racks. If you don't mind a few scratch and dents, these guys practically give the stuff away.
Ususally Office grade furniture is built to last, unlike the pressboard garbage they sell at most retailers.

I bought a leather executive chair for $35 ( had a small tear on ther bottom.) The closest similiar chair at Officemax was $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom