Funny videos :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
haha. these are a couple vids I found.. I had the mp3 of the first one on my computer like 5 years ago. But my HDD crashed :mad:.. Some fool made a flash video with words flashing across the screen with the song. lol

Anyways, towards the end I think it's SUPPOSED to say, "He's making up a Souffle!" and not "He's making up a Suit Play"..

It's a play on a very famous backstreet boys song :rolleyes: :

http://www.facedrag.com/video/which backstreet boy is gay.swf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this one, I don't know what the **** he's saying. I think he's supposed to be a DJ of some sort. Maybe Chris will have better luck than me in understanding him??.. :amazed:

http://www.facedrag.com/video/some foreign dork.wmv

they say 'playin crokain' and it's supposed to be croquette lol, but yeah it's definitely souffle there are the end....that's crazy though, at first I was like 'wtf...didn't chankama say it was supposed to be a parody?" because I thought it was the actual song or somethin..it sounds like it's actually them singing lol that's what makes it better.

aaaand uhh yeah I don't know what to even say about that 2nd vid...I think there's only like...a few words that are actually in english lol

actually i think that's Weird Al and those are just two of the tens of words he got wrong.

it's still funny as hell seeing as my gf likes the original, i make fun of her

Nubius said:
They say 'playin crokain' and it's supposed to be croquette lol, but yeah it's definitely souffle there are the end....that's crazy though, at first I was like 'wtf...didn't chankama say it was supposed to be a parody?" because I thought it was the actual song or somethin..it sounds like it's actually them singing lol that's what makes it better.

aaaand uhh yeah I don't know what to even say about that 2nd vid...I think there's only like...a few words that are actually in english lol [/B]

hahaha. yeah I was wondering what the hell crokain was. :confused:.. Man, the best part is when he says "It's nothin but a butt ache".. lol

The second kid, I just wanna punch him in the face.. Literally.. :rolleyes: :mad:

Wierd Al makes up alot of his own words and the song isnt supposed to be sung lik the original. I have like 2 Wierd Al albums and they are great stuff. Like make my boobies one more size lol and the coca cola blunt song hahaha.
EDIT: If DJ Chris is like that im embarrassed for him:amazed:

Nubius said:
That sucked...I'm tired of these damn videos where it's some loser kids with too much time on their hands doing something lame to a song.....all their actions were completely predictable and these kind of videos have been beaten to death.
I still thought it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom