funny email I got today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres the follow up email.. i responded to the guy by saying sure..
Dearest,

Thank you for your brief and understandable reply to my email..You have to file your personal information in the application letter below and copy then send to the bank.You can always reach me through this email address watrawatra@yahoo.com

The only thing you will do for me is to keep the transaction as a top secret until the money is transfered into your account because if the bank discover that you were contacted by a staff of the bank,there will be alot of problems and will make the transfer not done.

Furthermore,I expect that you follow this transaction with care as it will yield our heart most desire in wealth and bear in mind that there will be no risk of any kind because an insider in the bank (myself) will lead you and all the related informations filed in the bank by the decease i shall provide them by myself in order to make sure that the fund will be transferred into your account.

NOTE: Any question or information demanded by the Bank relative to this transfer process, do not hesitate to inform me for accurate details that will enable you claim this fund into your account. And below is the application letter , fill your informations then coppy and send it to the Bank.

This is the bank email:
boadg.bf@safe-mail.net/gboanet@excite.com

Thanks From,
Mr.Wakinta TRAORE.

BELOW IS THE APPLICATION LETTER FILE COPPY AND SEND TO THE BANK

OFFICIAL LETTER OF REQUEST
FOR CLAIM.

Office of the Bill & Exchange,
Foreign Remittance Department
Bank of africa (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Sir/Madam,

I'am ,I'am from......im one of the extended relation of Late MR. K Christian Goetz. who died in a plane crash with his entire family. After his funeral ceremony during his death,I discovered that he has an unclaimed and balanced account of ($18.000.000.000) Eighteen million us dollars deposited in your bank when he was alive.

Now as he died haven't any other person behind to claim the above mentioned sum except me, i hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his only existing next of kin to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of US$18,000,000.00, into my nominated bank account.Besides,he was having this account number before his death BOA/38844685296.And this is his passbook number 0055/547501.

Upon your urgent response to this effect, i have included my informations where the transfer of the above mentioned sum could be done. Meanwhile, I expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and direct me for further procedures on how i will necessarily follow to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim because i have been arranging other unstabilized things left since her sudden death occurred.

Bank Name ..........................
Bank Address ..................
Bank Account................
Receiving Country...............................................
Private Email Address..................
Profession.............................
Age.............................................
Private Phone number................................

Yours sincerely,

you know what you should do? you should send him the link to a virus or something bad like that and claim that it is all of your bank information. That'll show him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom