funny email I got today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
DEAREST

I AM MR.WAKINTA TRAORE,I WORK WITH THE BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO IN THE DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING/AUDITING I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL WHICH WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO BOTH OF US.

THE AMOUNT OF MONEY INVOLVED IN THIS DEAL IS ($18 MILLION US DOLLARS) WHICH I WANT TO TRANSFER OUT OF THIS BANK TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, ALL TO MY FINANCIAL BENEFIT AND YOURS TOO AND ALSO TO TAKE MY WIFE TO USA FOR TREATMENT OF LIVER DAMAGE.

THIS FUND IS OWNED BY A DECEASED PERSON AND I WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT SUCH FUND CAN NOT BE TRANSFERRED WITHOUT A NEXT OF KIN ATTACHED TO THE FUND.

THE FUND COULD BE TRANSFERRED IN THIS WAY,
YOU SHALL PRESENT YOURSELF AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECAESED CUSTOMER OF THE BANK THROUGH WRITING AN APPLICATION LETTER TO THE BANK.

ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE I SHALL PROVIDE TO YOU THE APPLICATION LETTER AND WILL BE FEEDING YOU WITH THE ACCURATE INFORMATION THAT WILL ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AS TO YOUR BENEFITS, YOU SHALL BE ENTITLED TO 30% OF THIS FUND WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR ME AND 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR EXPENCES THAT MAY BE INCURED DURING THE COURSE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE REALLY SURE OF YOUR INTEGRITY TOWARDS THIS PROPOSAL REPLY TO ME IMMEDIATELY AND INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

FAITHFULLY,
MR.WAKINTA TRAORE

Yeah kind of like when I won the English lottery and they owed me like 600k english pounds. So all I had to do was like send my address and other info to some email address that looked like this : english_lotto@hotmail.com

Was I lucky or what?

Vybuni said:
Come on, share the wealth. :D

Sure, you want a couple million US DOLLARS?

send ur name, address, bank account # etc

to

Lawyer of former Nigerian President
some street on nigerian capital
capital of nigeria, nigeria, africa

They will soon get back to you
:money:

i can guarantee you at some point during correspondence you will have to transfer money to him for like paper filing or something.its crazy when you read up on this type of scam how many ppl fall for it and send these guys lke 200 bucks for transfer fees or what not.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom