funniest vid ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: funniest vid ever

Powerslave said:
Actually, if you told me to go home and watch this, I would probobly punch you in the gut for wasting my time.

MMhmmm yeah I'm sure. And why would I tell you to go home and watch it? Jesus. Everyone here seems to think I forced them to watch this video.

Whatever, this community went down the drain so fast, you're all just a bunch of angry nerds who seem to feel the need to lash out at others.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: funniest vid ever

septoid2 said:
MMhmmm yeah I'm sure. And why would I tell you to go home and watch it? Jesus. Everyone here seems to think I forced them to watch this video.

Whatever, this community went down the drain so fast, you're all just a bunch of angry nerds who seem to feel the need to lash out at others.

wait didnt earier in this thread you say you didnt want start a flame war?

O wait you did

septoid2 said:
Whatever, I'm not returning any flames

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: funniest vid ever

Ridlyn said:
wait didnt earier in this thread you say you didnt want start a flame war?

O wait you did

I already said what I said, and I'm not returning any flames, I just stated my opinion on the current situation of TF and their response to my thread.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: funniest vid ever

septoid2 said:

Heh, funny. You make a thread on something that says quote "funniest vid ever" so, I begin to wonder what it is, me being the guy who likes to see funny stuff. Next time, label your funny videos "stupidest **** ever" then I won't be forced to watch it.

While I agree the community isn't what it once was, I don't spend as much time on here as I use to. The nerd thing is just close minded and ignorant, I flamed you because you posted a funny video for people with down's syndrome, you expect to get complaments for stupid **** like this?

And another thing about the nerd insult, you joined tech forums...you're in no position to call ANYONE a nerd, especially when you've been here for a year if not longer.

gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom